We use Trello to track talent team internal projects.
How to find Trello
- Log into Trello via your CDS Google account.
- View our 🔒 Trello board.
- If you need to be able to edit cards, ask Andrea for an invitation.
What we put on Trello
Trello is where we track basic information about ongoing, non-staffing-specific details. We track information like:
- The name of the project (example: “progressions for delivery teams”)
- Who’s taking the lead on it and who is else is involved
- Notes on project progress
- Checklist of steps
What we don’t put on Trello
Who uses Trello when
- Talent Team Members are responsible for updating their project cards.
- Enter projects as you start working on them.
- Update the project card as you do work on the project.
- Move it to the current session column when you’re done with it.
- We review all trello cards during our biweekly retro and backlog refinement meetings.
Why do we do this?
Trello serves three purposes:
- It keeps us up to date of each others work.
- It saves Andrea and others from asking what you’re doing, when.
We use it to check against our progress on 🔒 our key results
- Last updated by Andrea on August 28, 2019