We use Google Drive for team documents.
How to get to Google Drive
- Log into Google Drive via your CDS Google account.
- Click on “Team Drives” and then “CDS Talent - Talent SNC.” Or this (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AJA_3m4uiTaxUk9PVA)
What we put on Google Drive
Google Drive is where we store non-protected documents like:
- Community meeting presentations
- Document templates
- Notes from important meetings
What we don’t put on our Google Drive
- Anything that’s protected information, including:
Why do we do this?
Google Drive makes it easy for us to see and collaborate on each other’s documents. If we store documents on our computers, it can be hard for others to find them in the future.
- Last updated by Andrea on April 25, 2019